Heirloom Christmas Stocking | Grey + Cream
These magical stockings have been hand knitted by artisans in Nepal with 100% wool - these will then be hand embroidered with your names or initials by me at The Little Worne Store. They are so beautifully made and are a true heirloom piece to sparkle over the holidays year after year
Stockings roughly measure 40 x 17 cm , they have a braided wool loop to adorn on your fireplace and fit a good amount of presents ready to be filled by Santa Claus
I have worked with a Fairtrade women's collective in Nepal to design and knit these stockings especially for you so you'll only find these designs here
O R D E R I N G
- You can choose to add names OR initials to be embroidered onto your stockings
- Initials cost £50 and will be uppercase in the middle of the stocking
- Names cost £57 and can fit up to 8 characters only
- Add as many stockings as you need for your family in your basket
- Fill in the names or initials in the personalisation box separating each name by a comma E.g Holly, Alan, Robin for names or H, A, R for initials
- If you want different colour for different names please pop the colour after the name in brackets. E.g Holly (5 gold rings) Alan (douglas fir) Robin (bread sauce) otherwise just pick one colour from the selector for all stockings to be embroidered with
- PLEASE make sure all the info is correct at time of ordering - amendments CAN NOT be made after ordering - if details are not added your order will be cancelled
T I P S
- Write down your info for the personalisation box beforehand and copy & paste for quick checkout
- Colour combos - traditional stocking - this stocking is knitted in a perfect deeper red and green with highlights of golden yellow. I personally love keeping it traditional with the colours 'cranberry sauce' 'douglas fir' '5 gold rings' or 'mulled wine'
- Colour combos - scandi stocking - this stocking is knitted in a mix of greys and oatmeal. This is where you can go a little more modern with your colour choices, I love 'candyland' 'mistleoe' 'cinnamon' or '5 gold rings'
- These will be a core product for The Little Worne Store so will be available again next year but if you want to add some blank stockings to your basket for future family members feel free but do make a note to leave blank in the personalisation box - these will be posted out but, of course can be embroidered at a later date subject to postage fees
- For colour reference: T = sugarplum, O = panto, F = driving home for christmas, Robin = cinnamon, Ivy = candyland and Noel = breadsauce
Any questions or queries about your order please reply to your confirmation email
JANUARY pre sale: These will be posted no later than September 15th 2022 | if you're planning on moving please pop a friend and families address that won't be moving so you definitely get your stockings!